- All customised apparel and ball orders require a 50% deposit to be paid before production commences.
- All deposit payments are not refundable.
- For customers with approved accounts the balance is payable within 21 days of the invoice date.
- Customers without approved accounts are strictly prepaid.
- Gorilla Sports Australia (GSA) must receive an official signed order and/or a confirmation form from authorized personnel before any orders are processed. All schools must supply a purchase order number before any orders will be processed.
- A 2.5% Administration fee per month will be charged on all accounts that exceed our trading terms. No Exceptions
- Credit Card transactions will incur a 2.5% surcharge.
- All Orders will incur a $6.60 incl GST packing + handling fee.
- Account customers will revert to a prepaid account if trading falls beyond 21 days.
- Dishonored cheques will incur an administration charge of $35.00 (incl GST).
- Any goods purchased from GSA will remain the property of GSA until payment is received in full.
- Freight will be charged on all orders including samples.
- Prices: All prices are in Australian dollars. it is the intention of GSA to maintain firm prices. However adjustments to prices may occur from time to time.
- Fabric: we endeavor to source the same colour / fabric each year however due to different dye batches, this cannot be guaranteed. Please be aware that styles can change from year to year. At all times we do try to keep this minimal, so ‘new styles’ can be worn with previous seasons stock. Please follow all Washing Instructions to maintain the life of the garment. No clothing is to be placed in the dryer at any time.
- Samples: GSA offers sample products for sizing or viewing purposes.
- Products are to be used for the designed purpose and are intended for use only for the activity described. The selection of suitability of products to be used by children remains at the discretion of the purchaser and should only be used under proper adult supervision.
- Payments can be made by cash, credit card, cheque or direct deposit, please contact our office or your Account Manager for further details.
Any goods purchased from GSA will remain the property of GSA until payment is received in full.
GSA aims to exceed customer expectations in relation to product quality at all times. In the unlikely event that we do not meet your expectations and our obligations under Australian consumer law we will endeavor to exchange the product in the first instance. A full refund may be made (or a credit, at your election) if an exchange is not possible. Requests for exchange, refunds or credit due to product quality must be made within a reasonable time frame, usually within 10 days or receipt of the product by the customer.
If you change your mind or have ordered incorrectly, for example in relation to size, please contact GSA to discuss return and size swaps. Goods must be returned within 14 days from date of invoice with packaging and labels in place to allow resale as new. All goods must be returned in perfect condition otherwise an exchange will not be possible. Items that have been worn or washed cannot be exchanged. Items that have been personalised (i.e numbered, logo’s etc or custom made garments) cannot be exchanged (unless they are faulty or do not meet specifications) so please choose carefully. All freight charges on returns are the responsibility of the customer.