Gorilla Sports Gravity Trainer - black/silver/orange
Use gravity trainer to relieve the back
Do you often have problems with your back, spine or neck? Then use a gravity trainer to effectively relieve these symptoms or to prevent them in good time.
A gravity trainer for more muscles and health
On the inversion bench, you do not perform any exercises such as trunk bends. The effect is only achieved by hanging with the feet up and the head down. You relieve your joints and muscles and stretch your spine. There is room for your intervertebral discs to stretch and return to their natural position.
Adjust the back trainer to your height using the marking under the backrest. The fine division in 2 cm steps enables a precise adjustment to your ergonomic data. It ranges from 147 to 183 cm in height.
If you don't need the device, you can fold the gravity trainer to save space and put it in a corner. Its sporty design with black, gray and orange goes well with any training environment. It weighs 30 kg itself and has a maximum load capacity of 110 kg. Its dimensions when unfolded are 98 x 65.5 x 152.5 cm. The back cushion has the dimensions 48 x 110 cm.
The highlights of the gravity trainer at a glance:
- Suitable for effective back training
- The desired inversion angle can be set individually using an orange rod
- Suitable for muscle building and relaxation
- Effective against back pain
- Quick and easy stowage thanks to the folding system
- Maximum load capacity: 110 kg, dead weight: 30 kg, user height: 147 - 183 cm
- Joint-friendly training for complete relief of the spine, back and neck
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 98 x 65.5 x 152.5 cm, dimensions of the back cushion: 48 x 110 cm
- Dimensions when folded (LxWxH): 65.5 x 40 x 180 cm
If this product isn't quite right for your fitness needs, we offer a 14 day back guaranty.
Gorilla Sports offers same day shipping on all orders placed before 12pm.