Maxxus Dual Braking Rower 7.4
MAXXUS Duel Braking rowing machine 7.4 - highlights
- Dual braking system - air resistance and electronic magnetic brake
- Belt pull for a quiet run
- easy to use cockpit
- Display of the room temperature
- Time and date display
- Competition simulation
- foldable seat rail
- narrow pedal spacing for a natural foot position
- ball-bearing seat with profiles
- ergonomically shaped oar handle
- stable construction
- POLAR® compatible receiver for heart rate measurement *
All training values at a glance: row strokes, distance, speed, training time, calorie counter. Cockpit can be operated with just one button.
When using an optionally available POLAR T34 transmitter chest strap, the cockpit displays the ECG-accurate heart rate.
The POLAR® compatible reception is already integrated in the cockpit.
- Quick start
- manual program
- Race competition simulation
- Recovery recovery heart rate measurement
Dual resistance system
The rowing machine is equipped with two complementary braking systems.
In order to create a realistic rowing feeling, the wind turbine inside the main housing ensures an adaptive air resistance - similar to rowing on water. If the oar pull is increased, the air resistance increases; if the oar pull is decreased, the air resistance automatically decreases. In addition, 8 resistance levels can be regulated via the integrated, electronically controlled magnetic brake system.
Folding systemAfter training, the rowing machine can be stored to save space by folding the seat rail upwards.
Transport rollers and floor height adjustment
Transport castors on the front stand enable simple and easy movement around the room.
To compensate for minor unevenness in the floor, the rowing machine has leveling plates on the rear floor support. So the rowing machine always stands safely on the floor.
Seat tube and seat frame
The seat tube of the is made of aluminum. The seat frame is equipped with ball-bearing rollers and a profiled seat. The seat provides a secure hold when rowing.
Floor support and floor leveling
The extra stable floor support prevents the seat rail from tipping over and stabilizes the device when rowing. So that the rowing machine stands well even on slightly uneven ground, leveling plates are attached to the rear floor support. The stable position of the rowing machine is particularly important for fast rowing training. Rolling movements are minimized by the wide floor support.
Maximum user weight
The maximum user weight is 120 kg.
Train with the MAXXUS Dual Braking Rower 7.4 rowing machine and enjoy the following advantages:
- Ideal combination of strength and endurance training with just one workout
- Strengthening and improving the muscles - approx. 75% of the main muscle groups are targeted
- Optimization of endurance performance and improvement of the cardiovascular system
- Prevention and elimination of back problems, especially in the lower back area
- Strengthening of the neck and shoulder muscles - prevents tension pain
- Increased fat burning & reduction of body weight - burn up to 700 calories / hour
- Joint-gentle training
- controlled and safe training thanks to heart rate measurement *
If this product isn't quite right for your fitness needs, we offer a 14 day back guarantee.
Gorilla Sports offers same day shipping on all orders placed before 12pm.